Śikṣā is an advanced level course (for those who have done Paricaya already) , and broadly covers the following topics:
- Present Participles (shatru) their use and syntax in all Cases
- Sandhi ( advance study continued)
- Present Participles of Atmanei pada (Middle voice)
- Present Passive Participles (śānac) their use and syntax in all cases (vibhaktis)
- Use of absolutives (sati saptami)
- Detailed rules of anvaya racana for śloka interpretation
- Excerpts from Bhagavadgītā, and other famous Saṃskṛtam literature.
- Course instruction is primarily Saṃskṛtam. Answers are expected to be written in Saṃskṛtam (in Devanāgarī script) in the exam.
Ongoing Śikṣā Classes:
(please contact us if you want to register for Śikṣā classes)
|Class Level||Course Duration||Teacher||Frequency||Day & Time (UK time zone)||Places available?|
|Śikṣā||12 Months||Madhurima Venkat||Once Weekly||Mondays 20:30 to 21:30 hrs||Yes. Contact us if you want to Register.|