Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is this course for?
This course is primarily meant for children aged 5-12 to learn Sanskrit letters and words from scratch.
- Is parental guidance required?
Yes parental guidance is recommended.
- Will there be any classes?
This is a self-study course, however there will be periodic mentoring sessions through zoom (to be announced later).
- How long is the course for?
The course is for 6 months but the child may learn at its own pace.
- Are there any additional levels?
Yes, there will be 3 levels, however this is the first level (which is to learn to read and write the alphabets, and pronounce them correctly when used in words). Further levels will be introduced shortly.
- How will the child know how to pronounce and write by attending an online course such as this?
Practice at home (with parental guidance) to read and write as given in the lessons will be required.
- Will there be any books that are required to be bought?
No additional books are required, but a practice book like ‘Sukekhāvalī’ to practice writing the aksharas (alphabets) may help
- I have some other question.
Please contact us. Our email is samskritabharatiuk2 [at] gmail [dot] com
0.00 average based on 0 ratings